Saturday, November 9, 2013

T-shirt Scarf

I had an upcoming craft fair and wondered what I should sell. So I created a few scarves from t-shirts (an idea my friend shared with me from youtube) and totally got carried away with the different colors and the flowers to match, all from a t-shirt! I prepared night and day.

I tried not to over do it with spending on things that I felt I needed but it didn't work out that way. lol. At least I have these things for my next craft show. One of the necessities I absolutely had to have was something to display my scarves. Pinterest is always the place to go for ideas on just about everything. I seen this post and knew I had to recreate it....well, I guess I should say my sister had to recreate it.  I was nose deep with all my other crafts since it was a very last minute decision and I hardly had any inventory. This would be my very first craft show. I was going bonkers with what to do.

My poor sister was poked and stabbed but she made it work, PERFECTLY! I was super pleased with how it turned out. Not to mention, I think I did pretty well in sales for my first time. I was so nervous that I had a friend volunteer her sister to sell with me. I'm glad she did! She turned out to be such a sweetheart and we enjoyed ourselves and the time passed by so quickly.



No comments:

Post a Comment