Monday, August 12, 2013

It's Back to School!

Summer went by way to fast! I'm use to school starting after the labor day weekend. No more late night crafting and sleeping in.  I might not be too excited for the fact it effects my current schedule but it also shows me that my little girl is growing way to fast. We were able to meet her teacher last week and I'm happy to announce that she seems to be very down to earth and sweet. Thankfully, we have been blessed thus far.  To show our teachers thanks I love to shower them with gifts through out the year. With this gift, I got the idea from the $1 section of Target. There were so many cute things in the bins it was hard to decide. I kept it sweet and simple and I used my Cricut to make the apple tag and My digital Studio (software from Stampin Up!) to make the paper note.

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog. Very beautiful and I love the card you made for Moonie's brother as well as the projects of the girls. Very nice. I want to make a blog. Is it hard to do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should. I would love to see your work. It's not hard at all. Setting up will take some time, but once you get the hang of it posting will be a lot quicker.

    ReplyDelete