Monday, August 5, 2013

A New Journey

It's been over a year since I have posted. What can I say, life has been a whirlwind. We took a leap of faith and uprooted our family from Virginia to AZ to be closer to our family when my husband got out of the military. It's been a roller coaster, but I'm holding on to God's promise of a great plan for us. I am a former Stampin Up Demonstrator. With the move it was a bit hard to concentrate on my business, especially not knowing anyone in the area.  I'm still crafting in my spare time and it got me thinking, "How great it would be to make some extra cash in the process by doing something I love!"  If you lack the creative capability or even the time and you are looking for someone to make a scrapbook, card, invitations, party favors, framed art, cupcake toppers, anything paper craft, I'm your gal! In my opinion, there is nothing more special than a handmade gift.

Here are some of the projects I've done this past year. 







Cupcake Toppers




The best part of my projects is that I can personalize them to your liking. If you have any questions please feel free to email me. Obviously, with the wide range of paper crafts, prices will vary depending on products used and the love put into the projects. Even if you are unsure of what you want I can point you in the right direction:)

No comments:

Post a Comment