Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tea Cup

My church is hosting an Outreach Tea Party for the ladies of our community and I designed this invite to send out. It's very detailed and perfect for a dainty English tea party. Thankfully, I have the help of a few crafty ladies to make 100 invites. I know we just got in the new doily die cut but there is no way I'd crank out 100 and punch out all those little holes! Just way too much, PHEW! So instead we invested in some paper doilies.

Stampin Up Supplies:
Tea Shoppe Set #125547 (c)
Tiny Tags Set #118592 (c)
Modern Label Punch #119849
X-Lg Tag Punch # 119866
Scallop Oval Punch #119856
Jewelry Tag Punch #117190
Vintage Wallpaper Embossing folder #120175
Cottage Wall DSP (retired)
Crumbcake CS #120953
Whisper White CS # 100730
White Twine #124262
Rich Razzelberry Ink Pad #115658

Other Supplies Used:
coffee filters for tea bag
paper doilies
corner punch
Tim Holts mini stapler

5 comments:

  1. you are invited to join us for a pre convention Stamp Camp monday July 16 at 7am
    http://www.stampinconnection.com/group/LNS
    our event is open to all stampin up demonstrators
    istmpnv@aol.com sherrill graff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely invitation! I know I would come. :o) I definitely understand about not wanting to pop out all those doily holes. :oD
    Lorie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Card. I like the way you used the coffee filter! TFS
    Janet
    http://stampinnerd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I found your blog through the stampin connection and I am now following you :)

    Ashley
    www.stampingwithashley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. so pretty, I hope the event went well
    I am now following you from SC and would love you to follow me too www.kazzasworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete