Monday, January 30, 2012

January Stamp Club

It's been a few months since I last posted. I guess that's just how it goes when Christmas comes around...busy, busy busy! With the New Year here my primary resolution is to just SURVIVE! It feels like my husband just came home and now he's up for a deployment. I have my girls to keep me busy along with Stampin up, but through all that my main goal is to come out in one piece. LOL.

Since Valentines Day is around the corner we did two Heart projects for my January Stamp Club. The first is a candy holder. The window is punched with the Labels Collection Framelits (#125598) from the new spring occasions mini. The candy is held with a cellophane bag and stapled to the inside flap. I stamped with the PS. I love you set (#125462) and popped out a heart in the center.

For the card, I used some transparency attached to two sides of CS so you'd be able to see the list of I love yous which are stamped on the inside of the card with the PS. I love you set (#125462).


With the butterfly card below, it's a similar replica from a card in the catalog on page, 152. Instead I used the DSP Antique Boutique paper (#125407). Fabulous phrases (#120501) are used for the sentiment. I inked the edges of the butterflies and curled some of the wings to make it vintage. For the accessories there are so many options....buttons, rhinestones, small flowers, ribbon, etc. I added basic pearls (#119247).




For my local friends, we are starting a new Stamp Club round in February. If you are interested in joining or having any questions about it. Let me know. You'll have a great time getting out of the house, visiting with friends, and working on some cool crafts. You will also have your chance to get some free product. So if your interested send me an email. We would love for you to join, or you can simply just visit and see what it's all about. I guarantee you will have fun, it really is therapeutic.

No comments:

Post a Comment