Monday, November 21, 2011

Tis The Season

   Last week has been one of the busiest weeks ever! I had a stamp club, two Christmas card workshops, a talk to give to a military spouse support group, and my husbands command Christmas party! Phew! But I survived and everything went well. The most stressful was the military spouse talk. I had no clue what I was going to speak on, but I did it and everyone said I did well. Thank the Lord, because public speaking is not my forte. I always blab on and spider web, get emotional (depending on what it is), or involuntarily blurt out something embarrassing. hehehe.  

Here are a few Christmas cards that we did this past week. There are just so many choices when it comes to creativity, especially when it's Christmas cards.


Pool Party, Lucky Limeade, and Chocolate Chip, Snow Much Fun stamp set.




Not Quite Navy, Very Vanilla, Crumb cake, and Gold, Come to Bethlehem set


Crumb cake, Wisteria Wonder, Very Vanilla, Comfort and Joy set, musical notes, sanded (retired)


Concord Crush, Wisteria Wonder, Crumb cake, Come to Bethlehem set


7 comments:

  1. Great cards! Love the color combos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice cards!
    I'm now following you from SC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling cards! Glad you survived such a wild schedule...seems like this time of the year is always jammed packed...fun, but super busy! TFS
    -Micki (www.AvenueofArt.com)

    P.S. I can now see your followers. (I had signed up to follow you from the first..then nothing showed up next time, so I wasn't sure if I needed to redo it. But I see I'm listed, so all is well that ends well. LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Christmas cards. Now following you from SC.
    Patti - http://whatareyouinking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies, I guess they worked out the kinks because I've been seeing my followers more and more these days:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards! Following you from SC
    craftykatcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI -- I signed up to follow your blog from SC. I'm number 425 -- tinadavisstamps.blogspot.com . My husband retired from the AF ten years ago, so we're a military family, too.

    Gorgeous Christmas cards!

    Tina Davis

    ReplyDelete