Wednesday, October 19, 2011

October Stamp Club


We are in our 3rd month for our stamp club and this has been one of the most exciting nights, thus far. For one, all the ladies were present. And, we had a new member join our club. I met her at my yard sale last week. She was so excited and told us she had prayed for some special ladies to hang out with. So we are very excited to have her and look forward to getting to know her.

Here are 2 of the projects we made this evening. The first is made with the die cut box. I found a new recipe online for chocolate chip cookies that would make big fluffy cookies. So I spent the morning baking and praying they would turn out. They did and were delish:) The stamp set used is called Gently Falling. This individual stamp is my favorite. Such a beautiful leaf, perfect for water coloring.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Next was this cool fabric flowered card. The flowers are a die cut and the fabric is from the holiday mini. I then used some satin ribbon and twisted and twisted and spiraled in on an adhesive circle. The center was punched with a crop a dile to add a vintage brad. The more mustard is stamped with En Francois. Old Olive ribbon was attached to make the stem, and the sentiment was punched with an oval and oval scallop punch made to look like a leaf.



Here is a close up of the ribbon spiraled center. I started from the outside and twirled to the center. The brad is covering up the loose end that I wasn't able to tuck in.


3 comments:

  1. Rachelle, I love your style. Great projects!! I'm following you from SC. I'm #302. :) http://createNstamp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I'd like to say I'm your newest follower from SC, but I can't find the followers button. I see the word followers, but no button to click. Maybe Blogger is having troubles today? Anyway, I'll try to remember to check back later. Have a stampy day!

    Chanda Stehlik
    www.OneCraftyMommy.com
    www.SoNOTbetty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Rachelle. Wow, you have so many beautiful posts on your blog. You have sure have a talent and are such a natural blogger.
    I am happy for that new gal that she found you and your group of craty friends. I have been there. :)
    I added myself as a new follower to your blog through Stampin Up's Connection. You're welcome to take a peek at my blog and become a follower as well :). I would love to have you visit. Here is the link:
    http://thepursuitofstampiness.blogspot.com

    Inky hugs, Pauline

    ReplyDelete