Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Homecoming


I have neglected my blog for too long, but all for good reason. My honey came home after a long 6 months. We have been enjoying our time with him.My little one who will turn 3 soon, would not let daddy out of her sight...out of her arms for that matter. So it was rough between us three girls. I love my girls to death, but before they came along I prayed for boys so we wouldn't be fighting for daddy but they would be fighting for me:) But I guess God had a better plan:)

Since his homecoming, we've gotten a new catalog and some really awesome new products. Not only that, we've gotten our Holiday Mini out. That makes for great stamp club projects. Here are just a few of the projects we did.


This is a cute candy treat filled with Halloween colored Hershey kisses. It's great to hand out to those special people in your life. I plan on giving one of these to my daughter's teacher.

Product List: Two Tags die cut #115954, Modern Label punch #119849, Word Window #119857, 1 3/4" circle punch, 1 1/4" Striped Grosgrain basic black ribbon, Out on a Limb stamp set #123824 (clear), Staz On black ink, hole punch for the ribbon part. The remaining supplies was the hershey kisses and the pretzel bags you can get at Michaels or any other craft store.



Here is a mini composition notebook that we jazzed up with dsp paper and added some ribbon. Why not keep this cute little memo book in your purse. The mini memo books are fairly cheap (3/$1) at your local dollar tree.

Product List: Paisley petals DSP # 122367, Very Vanilla CS ##101650 Victoria Crochet trim #118481, 1/4" Early expresso grosgrain ribbon #120931, Lovely Letters Alphabet stamp set #115030, Blossom bouquet Triple Layer punch #122464.

No comments:

Post a Comment