Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Journals, Journals, Journals


One of my favorite gifts to give are journals. Their inexpensive and you can personalize them any way you want. It could be a prayer journal, notebook for school, gardening journal, food/workout journal, a sketch book. You could put a name on the front, an initial, a verse, quote, or absolutely nothing at all! The options are endless. They take no time at all once you get the technique down. The right time to buy these composition notebooks are at the beginning of the school year when they are dirt cheap! I wanna say I bought these for .25-.50 cents each at Walmart. Some people use modge podge, but I stick with tombow adhesive and the thin red extra sticky tape. It's just less mess and quicker since I don't have to wait for anything to dry.
The products used are not just from Stampin Up. I used SEI paper, clear verse stamps from Hobby Lobby, retired stamps and ribbon from SU, Martha Stewart butterfly punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment